When we first started at our in-home sitter almost four years ago, there were all girl children (including Tessa) and one boy (who had an older sister also there). He always wore his sister's princess shoes and wanted his nails painted etc. And I always thought Morgan would not share those wishes. So far, he hasn't wanted his nails painted. But, he does enjoy a good princess tutu. And he sports the princess shoes just as often. In fact, he gets more wear out of this tutu shown than Tessa does. I'm not sure how I feel about it. For now, obviously it is fine. He sees his sister dress up and so he follows what she does. Does anyone else have a little boy that has done this? And do they just eventually grow out of it?


For now, I secretly think it is kind of cute. But...I don't want him to be wearing pink tutus around town when he is four or five...
But when it comes to toys, my little boy is all BOY. Cars, trucks, trains. Anything with wheels and he is all over it. Santa brought Morgan a Thomas train table and enjoys playing with it every day, especially since we configured a new and improved track :) (Monday's project on my day off work)

Have a great rest of the week!
No comments:
Post a Comment