Monday, February 27, 2012

This and That

Clearly I need to post more often. I went to write a blog post today and realized I had about a million pictures I wanted to post and a million things to write about. And it is probably going to all seem random. Alas, here we go...half these pictures came from Nate's phone, so I may not have even been around when they were taken, but I was told, "I expect to see these on the blog." Well, honey, here they are (interspersed with some of mine).
I took the kids to Target for a reading day they had to honor Dr. Seuss. My kids enjoyed story time and loved their free goody bags! Thanks, Target!

We also planned and booked our vacation this past week and are finally biting the bullet and taking the kids to Disney World. This little princess is pretty stoked and I can't wait to see her face light up when she meets all her favorite princesses!



Saturday night we took a family trip to Menchie's so Daddy could try out the new frozen yogurt place. It was much more crowded on a Saturday, but they kids still had a great time! Tessa FINALLY learned to ride her bike (with training wheels) but she can actually make it go forward. Believe it or not, this is progress! I have a great video of it on my phone...now I just need to figure out how to post it! Morgan has now inherited the princess bike, but don't worry, he will be getting a boy one for his second birthday this April.




Another picture from Target...

And here is Tessa sporting the free Dr. Seuss mustache!

And I'll leave you with my sleeping babe. After an hour of attempting to get Morgan to take a nap on Saturday, we gave up and headed to the grocery store. Where he napped, like this, for the entire trip. Poor boy was tuckered!

Have a great week!

No comments: