Thursday, April 12, 2012

Another Easter Egg Hunt

Disclaimer: Blogger started these stupid automatic ads. I don't like them. Clicking on anything that is hyperlinked takes you to an ad. Anyone know how to turn this off? I couldn't figure it out...

We had a great Easter. Really. There was a ton of kid-friendly activities, I got some one-on-one time with both kiddos, and we did a lot of Easter egg hunts, which means my classroom candy bucket has now been restocked! I've been debating whether or not to purchase a fancier DSLR camera to take photos of the kids and was set on getting one, until Nate pointed out a Wall Street Journal article to me titled, "Is the iPhone the only camera you need?" Which really made me second guess my decision. So I played around a bit with some editing features this week trying to help me make a better decision. Here is one of them: (Tessa and Anna at Anna's church Easter Egg Hunt)

And here is the Bullock family Easter egg hunt line-up. The kids all looked so cute in their Easter finest!

Later that day, we headed to my Aunt Sally's for another Easter celebration and egg hunt.


And that was Easter in a nutshell. This week, Tessa was chosen as the star student at preschool. She was so excited to pick out pictures for the bulletin board at school. Here it is:

And perhaps the cutest thing she did this week was color a picture for our dog. She wrote Lucy's name on it, signed hers at the bottom and disappeared. A few minutes later I found her taping it into Lucy's cage. I thought it was hysterical! She thought Lucy would like to look at it while we weren't home. I think she was right...



And lastly, one moremore "edited" shot from the smartphone ap.

I think we'll probably still get the fancy camera...especially since someone I work with just referred us at daycare and we get a $500 bonus. Sounds to me like I already have a use for it!

No comments: