Friday, September 9, 2011

Only in Cincinnati...

Do we go from extreme triple digit heat to cool 60s in a day. Last weekend began with an extremely hot, sweaty trip to the splash park at Sharon Woods with a picnic with some of our old neighbors from Charleston Park.

The day continued with a party in Batesville to celebrate Mike and Cortny being in town, and the guest of honor, soon-to-be-born baby Elliott. How do I not have any pictures of Mike or Cortny? Will have to borrow some from my mom's phone! The highlight of the party for those under 10 was the bounce house, where I also spent a large chunk of time. Morgan considered himself a "big kid" and this I was in the bounce house too.


And to round out the hot, hot weekend, we had to take the kids shopping for some cooler weather clothes, so headed to the outlet malls on Labor Day (along with about half the city of Cincinnati). Today will wrap up my third week teaching high school, which means I am 1/4 of the way through my first course and then I get a new batch of kids. Kind of hard to believe, but I am loving it!

No comments: