Thursday, October 29, 2009

Feelin' Good

Tessa has been really into her sunglasses recently. Unfortunately, they are a source of frustration for her when she can't get them on correctly...and here she is rocking the Halloween jammies and pushing around Princess bear and doggy in her Build-a-Bear stroller (thanks, Grandma!)

Thank goodness that flu was short lived in our house. Tessa was fever free by Tuesday, but stayed back with Nate yesterday while Mommy finally returned to work, and Nate's fever broke yesterday. Mommy managed to survive fever free somehow, which I'm sure new baby Palmer appreciates.

This evening we have parent-teacher conferences, so I have a long evening ahead of me at school. I probably won't see Tessa all day long, which is a little sad for me. Thankfully though, we've had a lot of bonding time this week with the sickness. Enjoy the rest of your week!

2 comments:

Mom said...

I think you have more bonding time ahead tomorrow!

The Palmer Family Blog said...

We do...the fever is back.