The much anticipated princess vanity. She did love it and it has now found a home in her big girl room. Speaking of the big girl room, she's now been sleeping there for almost two weeks!
The awesome kitchen my parents got her. It even has a washing machine and ironing board. She's already been saying, "I do wash." Love it!
Playing with a stroller at my Aunt Donna's house.
Reading a book with Grandma.
The whole family...a little blurry, sorry!I'm going to start going in backwards order here, as I haven't downloaded any of the pictures yet off my camera and am borrowing these shots from my mom. We have had an awesome Christmas, celebrating three days in a row with one more to go...pictures from Christmas eve coming soon!
So thankful for such wonderful family to celebrate the holidays with. We are truly blessed!


1 comment:
It was a fun day! Sorry about the blurry pics. Operator error!
Post a Comment