Saturday, August 7, 2010

ABCs

I found this video today when I was looking through old videos. It is from the middle of June and I am just amazed at how much Tessa has changed since then. At the time she was still very hesitant about her ABCs; now she recites them like an old pro (minus the L-M-N-O-P sequence - that still sounds like one big letter). Seeing her do all these fun things every day is such a blessing. And another thing I love about her is that she can't wait to go to school. She says that is where she is going to learn how to read the words. Speaking of which, I took an AWESOME video of her "reading" a book she has memorized. It is hysterical because she really does say every word on the page and it really does look like she is reading. Ha ha! I tried uploading it, but the file is too big for Blogger. So sad!

No comments: