This past weekend was low-key. The highlights were probably me finally getting my hair cut (it had been way too long) and a quick visit to the Easter bunny at Kenwood Towne Centre. I had planned to take the kids to see the Easter bunny and participate in the egg hunt, pony rides, etc. at the Beach Waterpark on Saturday. But, it was raining, and I personally didn't think that would be very fun. So my mom bribed Tessa into napping with the promise of a visit to the mall bunny. Ironically, she didn't even want to see or talk to him. This guy did though:
Morgan loves Santa, the easter bunny, you name it! Sorry the picture is so fuzzy. It was on my phone and I wasn't about to pay $20 for one snapshot. In other exciting news, Morgan actually started drinking from a sippy cup. Hooray! I thought I was going to be bottle feeding this one until he turns two...don't get me wrong, he still has 4 bottles a day, but at least there may be an end in sight!
And though Tessa didn't want to sit with the real Easter bunny, she had no qualms making this stuffed bunny at Build-a-Bear and dressing her as a bride. Thank you for the bunny, Grandma!
She made extra sure to get Bunny very clean! I think the bath station is her favorite at Build-a-Bear.
Have a great week! We have a busy weekend coming up with Easter and celebrating Morgan's birthday! Hard to believe my baby boy is turning one in two days!


No comments:
Post a Comment