Sunday, August 28, 2011

Cuties

So, life is slowly getting back to normal. The kids, Nate, and I are settling in at Grandma and Papa's house and are enjoying our time together. Working seems to bring some structure back to our days and I am very thankful I was able to get a job back in Mason for this school year. I love my job...and it just makes my time with these two precious ones more special.

They are both loving the daycare center/preschool we chose and I have been very happy as well. I can check on them during the day to see if they've been happy, playing with other kids, etc. After two weeks, Tessa has definitely made some friends and talks about certain little girls now. Morgan seems to be the energetic one in his room (no surprise there). Every time I check on him, Morgan is running back and forth from one toy to the next while the other kids are, for example, sitting on the carpet together for a story. That is my little crazy man!

Today we are off to see Lucy at Nate's cousin's house and perhaps check out some open houses!

No comments: