Right before bed, I was empyting Tessa's laundry into the hamper to take downstairs. I turned away for a minute to pick out clothes for her to wear tomorrow out of the drawer, and when I looked back, she was most definitely in the laundry basket. So, I took her out, and sure enough, she did it again. This went on a good 10 or 15 times, and I thought it was pretty darn cute. I even carried her with me to get the video camera and she started crying hysterically because she wanted to be inside the laundry basket. Hey, I've learned whatever makes them happy is a pretty good thing...I guess I'll have to teach her to get out now.
On another note, Nate and I spent the afternoon looking at houses. We still have not heard about the house in Deerfield Township, and likely will not hear anything until tomorrow, or perhaps even Tuesday. Keep your fingers crossed. We'd really love to get that house. After what we saw today, we were not impressed. Here is a highlight of what we saw:
-a 1960's house in Montgomery complete with original kitchen and baths. One of the toilets was puke green with a white seat, one bathroom countertop was newsprint themed, the ceilings were wall-papered with a leaf print, and the kitchen...well, let's just say it hadn't been touched since it was built
-a very nice house in Loveland that already had an offer being negotiated. I'm sure it will sell quickly. It was a very cute house, and contrary to the last, the kitchen was to die for!
-a few suburban Mason and Deerfield homes with too much siding for Nate's taste
And then we drove past the one we like, and feel sure it's the one that we want. Here's hoping the relocation company chooses us over the other offer...


1 comment:
She is too cute!
Post a Comment