Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Another Video?

Yes, that's right!  When I downloaded videos on Monday, I found several oldies but goodies still in the flip camera.  Therefore, you may see a few future posts from the last couple of weeks.  This one highlights one of Tessa's favorite sand activities.  Nate and I have yet to figure out what she is trying to do...

On to a health update...I stayed home from work yesterday (and heard, "What are you doing home?" at least three times from our neighbors) to take Tessa to the pediatrician.  She developed an intense rash over the weekend that covered her upper back, arms, stomach, and one leg.  Being overanalyzers, Nate and I questioned it being everything from an allergic reaction to ringworm, really thinking it might be the latter due to the circular shapes.  Fortunately, it is a really bad case of eczema.  The doctor provided us with a prescription steroid cream and hopefully she'll be good as new in a couple of days.  I was happy to spend an entire day at home with my pumpkin, and get quite a few errands accomplished too!  Back to work today...six days with kids and counting!

1 comment:

Mom said...

I just love watching these videos!