It's almost Friday!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Finally...
Well, I have been very tired for the past couple weeks. The horrible cold, followed by 4 teeth coming in at once (2 of them have popped through now), meant I was getting awoken several times a night. In addition, I'm pretty sure she was up before 5 am every single day for awhile there. Well last night I told her before I put her down, "Tessa, I am not coming to get you tonight if you cry. It is time to sleep train again now that you are feeling better." And here I sit at 5:20 am (I know blogspot says a different time...it is wrong) and she did not even whimper last night. What a stinker! I will sleep train then tonight (unless she's just been playing me for a few weeks!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment