Saturday, May 9, 2009

Saturday Morning

Tessa has a new love interest in watching herself on the blog.  It is a great activity that she'll do with anyone (leaving mommy to go and do some chores around the house).  She isn't into TV at all yet, but definitely loves watching herself.  Hopefully it's not a sign of future megalomania...
There's nothing like getting up at 5:45 on a Saturday, exhibited by a running, smiling, and almost-jumping-off-her-chair Tessa.  I also did a pan around the room so you can check out the new wall color.  It looks quite dark, as this video was taken at 6:00 a.m. but you can get an idea of how the brown looks.  

This weekend is shaping up to be a busy one. I have a wedding shower today for my cousin Allison.  I'm hoping to also visit my friend Megan and her two-month-old, Carter, since the shower is right by her house.  Tomorrow is Mother's Day, so we'll be busy celebrating with both sides of the family.  I already got my gift from Tessa.   Nate came home yesterday with a gift certificate for a whirlpool pedicure at Mitchell's.  I'm looking forward to some pampering!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Cute,cute, cute! Also energetic! Grandpa liked making the Blog!