These are all in reverse order of events, based on the order I uploaded them, so I'll be describing our Easter in reverse order. After the Bullock family Easter egg hunt, Tessa enjoyed quite a bit of time on the big girl swing with Daddy.

She had a lot of success at this Easter egg hunt compared to the Deerfield Township one (details to follow).

I had to include a recent photo of me. I'm enormous!

And here is Tessa emptying her basket of goodies from the "Big Bunny." She did get to meet the Big Bunny at the Deerfield Township Easter egg hunt. The reaction was pretty similar to her reaction to Santa, so no photos of that one...

And yes, it's another Daddy/Tessa photo in the same post. This one is from the first egg hunt we did at Cottell Park. It was a madhouse and Tessa didn't even pick up a single egg. Way, way too many people. I don't think we'll return for that one next year...
No comments:
Post a Comment