Tomorrow ends my 10 day hiatus from school. Of those 10 days, I think I was sick for nine of them. But alas, I'm sure I'll wake up tomorrow feeling great...just in time to go back to my 7th graders. I think the rest of the school year is going to fly by after this break. I believe we have six weeks left, one of those being state testing week, and another that is filled with a lot of end-of-year festivities. Tessa and I had a great time over spring break, but I am exhausted!!! I think it will be more relaxing working tomorrow than staying home - that sounds awful, but I think it is true. We found all sorts of fun things to do around the city, like this photo from library story time, as well as all the other things I blogged about over break. The countdown to summer has begun!
Side note: The picture from story time doesn't really look like story time, because it also involved a lot of PLAY!


1 comment:
Countdown to summer sounds great to me too! Tessa is a very busy girl. I understand how she could make you tired! But she is always fun!
Post a Comment