I have been a slacker this week. I'll blame it on being back in school, though I must also admit, we've been outside a lot in the afternoons, and I rarely have my camera outside with me, unless I have my purse.
This video is very, very short, but shows a small accomplishment of Tessa's. She has been feeding herself her yogurt for a few weeks now. We're not sure why the spoon always goes upside down, but who knows. She has gotten so good in fact, that last night I gave her mashed sweet potatoes in a bowl that suctioned to her tray and let her feed them to herself. By the end, there was ham, peas, and sweet potatoes in the bowl, but in the interim, she did feed herself quite a bit too.
We are also convinced Tessa is a lefty. Most everything she does, eat, throw a ball, etc. is all done with her left-hand. Those with kids, did they show a hand preference this early?


3 comments:
I'm glad she is interested in the spoon! She'll turn it around eventually.
Laura-
I teach with your mom and I have 3 small kids. My son Jack did most everything with his left hand, but he is now a righty. My sister is a pediatrician and told us that you can't tell for sure whether a young one with be lefty or righty until they are closer to 3 yrs old. That proved true for us...
Your mom keeps me on my toes at work, and we talk about your blog often. My youngest is a few months behind Tessa and it reminds me what Noah will be doing in a few short months! Keep the updates coming!
Kerry
She's really starting to look different!
Post a Comment