Thursday, June 11, 2009

Pantry Fun

The joys of toddlerhood in the Palmer house in pictures (and a few words)

Hmmm....this looks like a nice place to sit....
Oh wait, maybe I'll do some sweeping instead.
Man, I need a snack now!
Tessa is a mile a minute these days.  Into everything and everywhere.  I am going to be exhausted by the end of the summer!  The only saving point (no critics, please!) is that she will now sit and watch a Baby Einstein video.  Thank God!  She won't watch on the the TV, but will on the computer.  It has made making dinner about 1,000 times easier, as I set her up in the booster seat at the kitchen table while I cook away.

1 comment:

The Riggs Family said...

No judging. Baby Einstein has saved us from many a meltdown and has helped us get peace and quiet for 30 minutes too.