I was going through our iphoto library earlier today, and realized there are several pics/days I never even uploaded pictures from, so thought I'd bring up a few. After trying to upload some videos from the zoo for most of the morning, I gave up and moved on to pictures. They were behaving much more cooperatively for me!

Tessa helping mommy shop for a new bathing suit at Old Navy. She was mesmerized by the mannequins. Note: doggy was replaced by bunny for this particular shopping excursion.

As I've said before, one of Tessa's favorite things it to watch videos on the computer. She hasn't really shown any interest in the television, for more than five minutes at a time, but the computer seems to hold her attention. Baby Einstein and blog videos of herself help me make dinner now (a.k.a. keep Tessa occupied).

And of course, I have several pictures of Tessa with her BFF Lucy. Next week she'll have twice the doggy lovin'. We are watching out sitter's dog, Libby, again for the week while they are at an out-of-state baseball tournament.
1 comment:
I think these 3 photos really captured Tessa doing all her favorite things. Well, maybe shopping is not way up there on her list of favs, but the computer and Lucy certainly are.
Post a Comment